- Begin your cleanse by spending a few days eating fresh fruit, salads, sprouts, nuts, and seeds and avoid all processed foods. Maintain a raw food diet for about three days before you actually focus on the juice part of the cleanse.
- Make sure the water you drink is the cleanest you can find. A big decision here is whether you prefer ultrapurified water or spring water. This choice is a personal one. I’m happy with either one. When I’m doing a cleanse, I prefer ultrapurified water. When I am at home and just drinking water on a daily basis, I prefer spring water. I like spring water because I live in the Hudson Valley of New York State where I have access to superior water. I know what spring the water comes from, even. In some cases I’ve actually visited a spring and personally seen it. I never drink water shipped in from another continent, country, state, or even another part of New York State. That being said, I would probably make different decisions about the water I drink if I lived in another part of the country. Certainly, if I lived in a foreign country, I would do different things.
- When having a cleanse, be sure to rest several times during the day. Include some guided meditations that you’ve chosen especially for this cleanse occasion.
- Set aside time for reflexology sessions and chakra healing sessions. Begin each day with a Reiki therapy session if you can.
- End your cleanse by eating easy-to-digest water, plump fruits and leafy green salads. Avoid processed foods for as long as you possibly can. This is crucial to the success of a cleanse.
Reflexologists, now is a good time of the year to conduct a cleanse as a group with several of your fellow practitioners and client partners. Include a nutritionist in the group to help supervise the cleanse.
Thanks for reading this blog post.
Please refer this article to your preferred social media network.
This book can be purchased through Amazon or through my website. Enjoy!
Acne, acupuncturist, allergic reactions, Allergies, antibiotics, anxiety, Arthritis, asthma, balance, breathe consciously, breathe deeply, breathe slowly, calluses, cancer, cats, chakras, circulatory diseases, Cold Pain, colon cleanse, Constant pain, constipation, COPD, corns, Deep Pain, dermatologist, diabetes, diabetic, diet, digestion, digestive system, dogs, Eczema, essential oils, exercise, eye infections, fatigue, foot reflexology, foot reflexology blog, foot sprains, fresh foods, guided healing meditation, guided meditation, healing, health care choices, heart diseases, heartburn, heredity, homeostasis, meditation offers homeostasis, mental, migraine headaches, natural detox, Nephritis, obesity, otolaryngologist, overcoming fear, physical, Pins and Needles, preventing disease, prostate, protection, Reflexology for the Spirit, Reflexologyforthespiritblog, Reiki therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatologist, risk factors, Screaming Pain, sinusitis, sinusitis, skin cleansing, sleep apnea, sleep encouraging techniques', slow down aging, spiritual, Spiritual Aspects of Disease, spiritual health, spleen, stomach, stroke, Thurman Greco, Thurman Greco, trauma, urinary system, Urinary tract issues, wellness